One-Click reports are pre-formatted reports that you might need on a frequent basis. One-click reports may be accessed from the main menu or in the Transactions Reports page.
The top section for Today's, Yesterday's, This Month's and Last Month's Transactions are self-explanatory.
- Totals Summary Report: This financial report allows you to identify a report for a particular payment form and period by month and year or by date range. If no form name is selected, the report will return a summary of all donations in the date range identified. Information returned in the report will include total number of transactions, gross amount, processing fee, fee cover (fees paid by the donor) and the net proceeds you received for the period.
- Select a from from the drop-down list (required)
- Enter a year or date range -- leave blank to pull a complete list regardless of date.
- Columns are sortable on screen. The report can also be printed or exported.
- The last two columns (in the example, Tickets and Additional Donation) will be taylored to the data you collect on your form.
To pull other (custom) reports, please use the left-hand column search field on the Transaction Reports page. For additional information on creating your own custom report, see the help sections on "Download your Transactions" and "Custom Searches" in the menu list of this section.
If you have a report you use frequently and would like to have a one-click report created, please let us know. You may email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-459-6420.